Sunday, February 04, 2007

Asterisk 1.4

I decided to get Asterisk back up and running. Despite being on the 'No Call' list I receive at least a dozen calls from Florida or Ontario. At least that's what it says on the caller ID. So to shut these idiots down I decided to get Asterisk back up and running and to add these idiots to the 'blacklist' and send them a SIT (Special Information Tone). This really doesn't work but it does annoy them ;-). At the moment I seem to be having a little trouble getting the SPA-3102 to talk to my Asterisk server (???). It get the SIP messages but the Asterisk server seems to do nothing with them. I can dial out with no trouble just the incoming fails. I'm also having some trouble with my Call Vantage adapter but I'm pretty certain I knwo what the problem is there (I need to move it off the LAN and insert it as the firewall). All of this is made even a little bit more fun in that I'm using 1.4 and I'm just getting used to use AEL (Aster isk Extension Language).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home