Friday, September 12, 2008

Mobile test message

I'm typing this from my mobile phone. While I hate the keyboard it
might be useful for quick entries while I'm out roaming the world.
Let'a face it, the world is moving more towards wireless everything
and while I don't see this generation of phones as being the
replacement for our desktop computers it's getting pretty dang close.
Now if I only had a spell chicker. ;-)

--
Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry linuxha@gmail.com
http://www.linuxha.com/
http://linuxha.blogspot.com/
Author: Linux Smart Homes For Dummies

Hmm, that was interesting. It looks like it's a bit of a mess. Still it could be useful. I think I will probably have better luck with forwarding this message to my home machine and using some kind of Perl script to reformat the post and forward it on the the blog service (à la send2blogger).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2008 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,
i usually dont write comments or read blogs but this one is different. i read it from top to bottom, && i really like the content of this blog, so do keep posting and keep the good work up.
enjoy blogging, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home