Monday, February 19, 2018

Looky at what I found ...

So Sunday I decided to dispose of a ton of useless books. Like Java (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ... ) and older C++. Books that are now severely out of date (libraries don't want this stuff). Anyway, like many of us I also saved notes and print-outs in binders. A number of the binders contain class related things (Awk, Networking, etc.) all being recycled but that's when things start getting interesting. I found an unopened box of 3.5 HD DS diskettes and 8" SS (no density mentioned). I found a ton of older software on 5.25 and 3.5 diskettes. Most likely Atari 5.25, the 3.5 HD are a bit of a mystery. It might be OS9. There should be some 360, 1.2 and 1.44 diskettes for MS DOS. I also have a I'll probably need help with that. I found my notes on the PT68K (Microware OSK), the Sardis ST2900 (Microware OS9), an original Omnimon XL L + U manual (I think I have more than the Archive has). I found installation notes on installing Linux 0.92 . I'm pretty sure I have several Older SLS or Yggdrasill CDs. Finally I have some notes on the 7300/3B1.

I'll bring it to the next VCF workshop and get this stuff scanned. I've confirmed that my Omnimon XL manual has a lot more information than that of the Internet Archive. I'll add it to my Omnimon XL page and share with them. Hopefully the other documents will be helpful also. I don't recall seeing much on the web about the Sardis ST2900. I'll scan and save the documents so they'll be there. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home